In general when we suffer from back pain, pain killers and anti-inflammatory medicine are effective against pain. But this medication can be supplemented or even replaced by natural treatments such as plants, essential oils or massages.
What plants work against back pain?
– Arnica has anti-inflammatory properties, it reduces the inflammation caused by muscle injury.
– Grapple plant relaxes the muscles and articulations (it is recommended for arthrosis).
– White willow works against inflammatory pain and rheumatism.
What essential oils help against back pain?
– Rosemary relieves rheumatism and removes the effects of stress.
– Ginger is effective against muscle pain.
– St John’s wort reduces inflammations.
What massages help against back pain?
– Acupressure is a Chinese massage technique based on the same principles as acupuncture but that replaces the needles with fingertips pressure.
– Naprapathy is a series of Swedish massages and stretching techniques that are very effective against back and neck problems.